From the projects I am tinkering on, these made the light of day:
- Hemin – Podcast Search Engine & Directory (beta).
- LNCS-markdown – Markdown to LNCS styled PDF and HTML using R. It has a certain user base, but I recommend using madoko – it is way more flexible and feature rich.
- frachtraum – ZFS/Geli encryption wrapper for FreeBSD
- fsinv – File system inventory tool (CLI). Useful for gathering extensive info about a directory tree.
- vollbremsung – Media bulk encoding tool based on HandBrake CLI. Originally for converting a bulk of videos for DLNA-enabled TVs. Now even more useful to apply HEVC.
- daytweet – Twitter bot for observances/holidays and awareness days